Sunday, August 16, 2015

Park-cleaning compliments through the roof...

...from my walk the other week where I picked up trash again:

1) A (30-something) (white) (male) jogger grunted out "good man, good man" as he went bye.

2) A (monolingual) (old) Chinese couple were very interactive; the old guy gave me a thumbs up and the woman pointed out pieces of trash way out beyond an elevated walkway, and made a gesture with her arm like she could jokingly pick it up from so far away, and both were approving when I ran into them again as they were leaving the park.

3) Another (old) (Chinese) person said "good job, good job", as I was going up the hillside.

...I really have no idea why I'm getting so many compliments this summer; I cleaned up some last summer too, and didn't get any...

No comments: