Friday, July 3, 2015

Monster nightmare:

A few weeks ago I dreamt -

I was with a group of people in a gallery with taupe walls and marble floors, and there were glass cases here and there, and somehow also artifacts to summon demons, esp. around this one area where astrological signs are embedded in a circle on the floor.

Everyone is nervous, b/c they know a monster is coming.

I walk back towards the entrance and there's a multi-story atrium extending down another 12-14 stories in the building, and suddenly I know that we're high up in a tall building of a museum complex, and as I see this, I also see out of the corner of my eye this big hulking presence that had coalesced out of the floor come sweeping through the gallery.

I nimbly leap down through the atrium, then alight stories below and begin to run off.

I know that the monster cannot follow me that way, but I sense that it's weeping through the galleries floor by floor hunting down people, but most of all it's coming for me.

Next, I'm going down a tight concrete stairwell and exit out into a large underground cave with a ceiling that sores up hundreds of feet above me, and I keep moving, trying to reach a parking garage and the way out.

No comments: