Saturday, November 9, 2013

Memories of St. Louis (2a of 5): Two nasty passengers on return bus trip.



1) A (fat) (early 40s) (mildly bearded) (white) hipster guy who during the rest stop just sat down on his seat in the stopped quiet bus and let out a belch, as the bus was filling slowly back up with passengers.

2) A (fat) (early college) (nerd-ish) (dark bearded) (white) guy who sat down next to me and smelled vaguely like ass – and totally smelled like ass when he shifted so I could go past him and go to the bathroom...  When I temporarily moved to another seat to use plugs there and charge my cell phone, he was like, “Sweet!, Are you getting up?”, and shifted himself onto my seat without even getting up, smearing his ass all over everything...  After that, I permanently moved.

No comments: