Sunday, November 17, 2013

Addendum Addendum.

I forgot forgot -

It took us forever to find even just the plot where the one Jesuit exorcist was buried, and even though I hadn't been drinking water that day, we were 20 minutes inside the cemetary on foot when I began to really really need to piss.

There were groves of trees here and there, and luckily I spotted one where the trees were put together in such a way that I could step between them and piss and shield myself from anyone seeing myself pissing in a cemetery, except from one far direction where it was just fields of empty lots extending out to a blank wall that kept the cemetery from a main road.

Like a quarter of the way through my piss, I noticed that a small stone plaque was tangled up in the roots just west of the trunk of the far tree of 2 trees growing together that I was pissing on, so I quickly shifted my dick and made sure I pissed so that all the piss ran down the trunk on the far side of the tree farthest away from the grave.

No comments: