Friday, October 18, 2013

Horrendous fart.

The other month I was working at home all day, and had already taken 2 kind of liquidy shits.

After lunch, I was washing dishes at my counter, and all of a sudden I farted, but instead of a fart coming out, it was liquidy shit, so I squeezed my asscheeks together and kind of ran and hopped at the same time over to the bathroom, which is fortunately next to the kitchen in my new apt.

Then, I let it all loose, and then had to mop up the shitjuice from off my lower buttocks, where it had dripped as I shifted positions to sit down on the toilet.

Later, I texted my one friend the modern Czech literature professor that I had sharted, since she has a very juvenile and scatological sense of humor, and she texted back -

That's a housewarming for you!

. . .


No comments: