Monday, April 22, 2013

Addendum addendum.


I forgot forgot –

At the BDSM museum, we were in the archive a bit, looking at the holdings (“Pulp”, “How to”, “Periodicals”), and I pulled down a periodical to show my students how people used to contact each other through personal ads, since they’re all children who grew up with the internet.

I also pointed out a small display case of Tijuana bibles, that included lewd comics of Katherine Hepburn and Dennis the Menace.

After I was finishing up browsing and went to move on, I looked back, and 6 of the 8 students were all at the main table just poring over texts. and they were all evenly spaced out at the table, and light was just poring in through the main window.

“Isn’t that great?”, I said, talking to my one redhead, who was standing looking at a bookcase near me.  “They’re all so studious!  That could be an admissions brochure right there,” and as I made a camera gesture towards them, I was like, “Snap!”.

No comments: