Monday, December 24, 2012

Guy Talk at a Steakhouse Bar.

The other week after going to see "Breaking Dawn Part Two" with a colleague, she had to split because she was working early the next day, so I walked her to the bus stop and then grabbed a beer at a downtown steakhouse-in-a-hotel bar that I had never been to before.

It was getting around 10pm, so it was empty, except for a few tables here and there, a couple people by themselves at the bar, and this group of like 3 (white) guys in their late 30s at the end of the bar.

I took a seat in the middle of the bar towards the group of young guys, and as the restaurant cleared out, I could hear their conversations.

The one guy was saying how he was on a Southwest flight to a business conference in Orlando, and this "doofus-looking" guy who was sitting on the aisle had his iPhone out as they landed, and as they got up to wait so they could get their luggage from the overhead racks, he could see that the doofus-looking guy had some website up with pictures of naked torsoes of men, and he kept sending a message out to different men, "Just landed.  How are you?".

"It must be that GRINDR thing people are talking about," he was like.  "He got some message back, then, the guy looks around all of a sudden, he forgot he was on a plane, but I was like, 'Nope, just me who saw you, bud.'"

Then some other guy told a story about some chick who he picked up and she took him home, and he was around in the bed forever waiting to see if she'd let him fuck her, but she wouldn't, so he ended up just laying there next to her and jacking.

"I was so hard up, I shot all the way up to the headboard, I haven't done that in years," he was like.  "You could hear it land, it was thick and milky, we had been drinking all night."

At that, the other guys laughed.

"But the worst is, the way I had my cock angled, some got on her chest, and then she's all crying in the bathroom, 'Now you got me pregnant, now you got me pregnant!'", he continued.

"Dude, you didn't tell me that part," one of the other guys said.

"I forgot," he was like. 

Then, after a pause, he continued on, and was like, "I was hoping she'd forget, we were so drunk, but in the morning, she remembered."

Then, after a pause, he was like, "That's okay, though, a little awkwardness is good, it keeps people real."

At that, the other guys nodded, and the guy who had been speaking started to say what a high class girl she was, seriously.

Some other guy then said that his last girlfriend wouldn't fuck in a Pizza Hut bathroom, and wouldn't wear a short skirt so they could pretend to be in high school again and he could finger her in the movie theater.

"That's bullshit," one of the guys was like.

"Yeah," he was like, "She's just not in touch with herself."

No comments: