Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Flashback to a dream.

The other week I went to a talk by an architect, and he mentioned modern architecture and glass walls and views etc. and I flashed back to a dream I had months ago:

There was a modern home that was much like a glass block with some metal walls, and I took a tour with a friend or relative or 2.

After going through the front massive foyer, which was set up to be much wider than it was long and was the entire length of the house and very empty and bright, I was in the back other half, which was divided off by the side wall covering a staircase going upstairs.

There, to the immediate right, there was a corner with opaque walls and a study with wooden bookshelves built into the wall, and I knew the architect had worked when he lived there.

To the left, there was a huge glass wall with a door going out to the yard, and I went out through it, and there was this gorgeous large tree in the yard, and I craned my head back and looked up into its branches.

I remember the grass was very green, and there was a soft but noticeable and comforting light shining down from within the tree...

No comments: