Friday, August 31, 2012

GOP convention reactions (1 of 2): My dad.

So yesterday I turned on a bit of the GOP convention - it happened to be the part where Mormon after Mormon got up and testified about Mitt - and watched some with my dad, who made it like Mystery Science Theater 3000.

After a little bit, my dad used a funny voice and was like, "Mitt rhymes with sh*t!".

Later, when they were talking about how many hours Mitt volunteered as a pastor, all without pay, my dad was like, "That's not so hard, just go get some of your money from Switzerland and you're all right!".

Still later, when one speaker self-identified as a fireman, my dad was like, "Union, union, fire him, fire him!  And then go shut down seven companies and send jobs overseas."

Also, I was asking him about Paul Ryan, and he was like, "His grandparents were normal, I don't doubt that, but that little f*cker has been living off their money ever since."

No comments: