Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bars, New Project...

Oddly, even though I'm only in the 850s when it comes to bars (like maybe fifty some percent done?), I feel like I've already got that under control, and I need a new big project.

So, I'm thinking of trying to decipher the Voynich Manuscript, since I already do puzzles anyways, I might know the language underneath (Latin?), and it would be like this really really hard puzzle I could work on in my spare time.

I'm already in the process of contacting a graphic artist a friend has hired to see if she could take the pdfs I have of the manuscript, play with the contrast, and put them in a format where I could print them out easily so I could take a pencil and play around with the sheets.

What I keep wondering, though, is if I do decipher it, will it get me some ass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the answer is no.

Anonymous said...

the answer is no

Anonymous said...

the answer is no