Saturday, April 21, 2012

Some big nastiness.

Last week when I was sick and staying late at the library at school writing some stuff up, I hacked up a piece of snot and spit it in the waste basket near me.

I then walked to the bathroom hacking and snorting a bit, and as I got inside the bathroom door, I felt this big piece of snot start sliding down the back of my throat...

And then it stopped, halfway.

I had this big cold, clammy piece of snot sitting there, resting partially on the back of my tongue, and no matter how I snorted, it didn't move.

I started gagging a bit, and I moved my jaw and tongue to try to catch the hunk of snot the side of my teeth and drag it out, but it just kind of slowly snapped back, and never moved.

Finally, after like a minute, my nose and throat started watering somehow, and it slid out while I was taking the piss I had really had to take, and I spat it in the urinal.

It fell into the plastic dividers holding the pink urinal cake and slipped away, so I didn't even get to see how big it was. I bet it felt bigger than it actually was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-X