Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Some bars (3 of 3): Last bar of the night.

The next bar after that was a tad run-down and had mostly old men and some Poles as clientele, and the bartender was this (30-ish) (Polish) (woman) with a modernistic dress that had prominent dark green circles jutting out around her arms near her shoulders like the seals on a spacesuit, and a squat cone of hair very deliberately set on one half of her head and pointing outwards.
I just sat and drank my beer quietly, and after taking a piss and getting ready to go, I start walking towards the door, and I see this (middle-aged) (female) head with her neck right at bar level behind the bar, and she’s talking to a Pole and is saying something in Polish that sounds like “Pszoncz pszoncz.”

And then, I remember that the woman who cleaned bars had told me like an hour ago about bars in the neighborhood, and said that one was owned by a midget Polish woman.

No comments: