Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas vacation of my friend's husband.

vSo after my one friend from high school picked me up from the train station, I got to hang out with her and her husband, who's this laconic affable (white) guy who's an athletic director of a high school in a small town north of their house.

After I got in, we were hanging in the living room watching tv, and so he started telling me how the other week he was taking their golden retrievers out, and he noted something funny after one pissed, so he called the vet and the vet told him it was probably blood in the dog's urine and to get a sample in a jar he boiled and bring it in.

"That was fun," he was like. "Standing there holding the jar and having him piss all over my hand, while he looks back at me like, RRMMMMM?".

As it turns out, he said, nothing turned up in the urine, and the vet said that dogs can have blood in their urine sometimes since many breeds have sensitive penises, and if they get a boner and whack it on something, the blood vessels in their can rupture and blood temporarily comes out in the urine.

"So that was from his boner," my friend's husband was like.

No comments: