Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tutoring Challenges (2 of 2): Latin lawyer.

The lawyer who wants to learn Latin has a very erratic schedule. He can always make appointments on weekends, but not always weekdays. Sometimes from wishful thinking he makes appointments and then cancels them (though he always pays me some good amount of money for cancelling, without my even asking for it).

For his progress, and for better payment, I think I'm going to ask at our next meeting what else we can do, so he doesn't slip behind if we don't meet face-to-face for a couple weeks. Could I meet him at the coffee shop near where we live for 20-30min before he goes to work, or during lunch time? I will couch everything in terms of what I can do to help him with his progress - which, of course, I am concerned about!

No comments: