Friday, April 1, 2011

Dream: Water in my Apartment.

The night after I got home and before the morning where I took 3 shits in like 2 hours, I had this dream that I was in my bathroom and the bath was running water and the bathroom was full of water just above the level of the rim of the bathtub, so, since I was kneeling up to my waist in the water by the bathtub, I leaned over and shut off the faucet, and pulled out the plug to let the water go down.

Then, somehow, the door to the bathroom was opened like 6 inches, and I saw the water flowing out in to my apartment.

The next thing I knew, I was by the door to the bathroom looking out, and the water was drying up and being slightly absorbed by my doormat (which looked like my living room rug from IKEA) and there was small traces of water everywhere, and when I turned out into the living room, I looked back and the door to my apartment was open, and suddenly I knew it had been that way for a while, and I had the feeling that a small dark person-shaped entity had entered my apartment, and though I had the feeling it was evil and ill-intentioned, I somehow wasn't disturbed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carl Jung would say that is your shadow.

Anonymous said...

and when you google small dark entity in a dream David's blog comes up first.