Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nauseating coffee disposal.

After visiting my parents and relatives for a weekend, my stomach was all weird from eating a bunch of greasy restaurant food and junk food. First I couldn't shit, and then my stomach felt weird and I took like 2 shits in an hour of each other. Again, my 1st morning back, I had 3 shits in like 2 hours of each other, and afterwards when I went to dump my grounds in the toilet, after the 3rd shit, when I lifted up the lid, there was this turd floating in the toilet, because it was floating and hadn't been flushed down all the way. Just looking at it made me sick, but I tapped the coffee filter against the toilet rim and put the grounds in their anyway, then closed the lid real quick and flushed it.

The shit that day and the day before was pretty nauseating... It was kind of a light tan, almost orange, even, and had this firmily gooey consistency, where a ton got stuck to my ass and would wipe off on the toilet paper, but not all would wipe off.

Plus, it came out in little sections of about 2-3 inches long and pretty thin, so each time I took a shit, the bowl was filled with like 8-10 pieces of tiny little shit floating all together in different designs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would guess that this is an April Fools joke if it was anyone elses blog.