Monday, March 7, 2011

Found: My Eraser.

I find it funny how people say I'm like an old grandmother because I do crosswords. People say they like people who are outside the box, but they really don't, they're just saying that because in the U.S. everyone has to support the counterculture (as my one Dutch friend once observed).

Anyhow, people also have made gentle fun of me (to my face!) not only because I do crosswords, but because I keep out a big pink eraser like a kindergartener has when I do them (sometimes I really f-ck puzzles up!).

But, I couldn't find that eraser for the life of me for like 3 weeks, until it turned up in the inside pocket of my overcoat; I had had my puzzle magazine rolled up in there along with my pencil and likely my eraser, and I had forgotten the eraser in there, it seems.

No comments: