Monday, December 6, 2010

NEWS FLASH - Another Cold.

I got up with another cold on Sun. morning.

When I got up on Fri., I felt a little stuffed and used my neti pot, and a little chunk of greenish brown had come out from deep inside, but otherwise I was fine all day, and all day Sat., until I was at a party and felt very tired all of a sudden towards midnight.

I was sniffling all the way home and took some NyQuil so I could get to sleep, and woke up with a dry sore throat and a big head full of dried brown snot, and the same happened today again. This sucks...

I realized I haven't been this sick since I posted that -

PERFECT HEALTH
is my
NATURAL
STATE OF BEING

- note on my mirror years and years ago, so I made up a new one and put it on my mirror yesterday... I had forgot to put up the sign again after my move. I wonder if I had done that, if I would be sick right now.

3 comments:

JUSIPER said...

I'm still afraid to use a neti pot.

el blogador said...

I'm always amazed by the huge chunks of snot that come out. Yes, it's gross, but it's grosser to have them still sitting inside your head.

JUSIPER said...

I'm also just afraid of putting water up my nose. The prospect of chunks of snot seems vaguely exciting.