Friday, November 19, 2010

Story from my One Friend with the Cat.

So, the other weekend I was having a drink with my one friend with the cat, and somehow brought up the fact that her one 40-year old friend has for like the past year been f*cking this 25-year old.

"That's hot," I was like, to which she was like, "Actually...", and then she told me this story about how her friend didn't have her period for 2 months running, and she was scared shitless that she was knocked up by the 25-year old.

"But then she went to the doctor and found out that it was an old tampon that had been in her for 3 months," she was like, and then when I said "Holy f*ck" or something similar, she was like, "That's what my friend said, and all the doctor could say to her was, 'Didn't you smell it?'

"So," my one friend with the cat was like, "Whenever I hear stuff like that and think that someone else's sex life is so much hotter than mine, I remember that story, because on the surface it seems hot, but they must have been having some sloppy, drunken sex for that to have happened. And, he probably didn't even know how to please a woman, since he sure as hell didn't know what one should smell like."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so disgusting....only another woman can really appreciate how gross.

el blogador said...

I didn't find it that disgusting! That's probably why.

Anonymous said...

if you have any experience with tampons you would be grossed out.

el blogador said...

How gross are tampons? Are they gross when they're fresh? When they've already absorbed stuff and not rotting? Or only when blood-soaked and rotten?

Anonymous said...

let just say that after two months of fermenting the smell must have been overwhelming.

el blogador said...

That's what my one friend with the cat was saying, that the kid who was effing her friend must not have known how a woman normally smells...

Do you think that is more or less disgusting than finding out that 2 2-cm long worms have been living in your bloodstream and laying eggs that are accumulating in a rash on your testicle?