Monday, November 1, 2010

Horror at the GAP: Frenchmen.

The other weekend was beautiful and my one friend from Buffalo who's petite and studies Hinduism called me to see if I wanted to meet her downtown and walk around while she hit up some sails.

After we left the GAP, she asked me if I had noticed the huge group of French people.

"Yeah," I was like, "There was a ton of them in the men's section."

And, she told me that two of the mid-to-late 20s French guys got on the escalator after her, and as she stood there, one started making these sucking noises with her lips, and they said things in a low voice in French to each other, probably dirty.

"You mean sounds like this?", I was like, and made short "psw"-"psw"-"psw" sounds with my lips.

"No," she was like, "Longer and much wetter, it was so dirty."

"Why would they even do that?", I was like. "What kind of reaction were they hoping for?"

"Well," she was like, "Probably that they'd get my attention, and then I'd turn over and notice they were French, like I give a fuck."

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

I'm pretty sure they'd act that way in France too.