Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Disgusting...

1) A silverfish was on the wall the other night when I was talking on the phone. I got a piece of newspaper and killed it.

2) I got my little silver portable coffee thermos off of the sink the other day to pack up and take some place, and when I was reassembling it, I smelled shit... It wasn't, it was just that water had caught in the top and since it's been really hot out, a *ton* of mildew grew in the top, to the point where it smelled so bad it almost smelled like shit. I boiled the top in vinegar and water, and that cleaned it out, but one part of the plastic wasn't as strong and the others and got deformed to the point where I can't reassemble it, so I think I'm going to have to throw it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to be careful with plastic. It is a good choice to replace the thermos.