Saturday, July 17, 2010

Drunk-Driving in Milwaukee.

I am scared shitless by all the drunk drivers I've seen here in Milwaukee... Biking home at night, I've seen some seriously hammered people driving and swerving, and being pulled over. If I bike at night - which is something I do at home - I find myself looking the wrong way down one-way streets to make sure no-one is coming up them - something I never do at home.

Also, the other day me and my one Canadian roommate were watching tv, and this local funeral home had an ad on for a Harley-themed hearse, that was like this little black carriage with red flames that's drawn by a motorcycle, in the case of the ad being ridden by some big burly white guy with a large beard and sunglasses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back in the island, there is a funeral home that got into trouble over the display of bodies in life-like positions, including a guy whose corpse (per his wishes) was placed on a motorcycle as if he were riding it...