Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolution?

I can't think of a good New Year's Resolution for myself. I tend to be very disciplined, so, for example, the other year when I realized I should be flossing more, I incorporated that into my routine no problem, and instead I made a resolution never to floss when drunk, just in case.

Perhaps this year, though, I should make one about taking the mail in everyday and reading it/throwing it out, rather than letting it accumulate in my mailbox for weeks, I as I tend to do.

2 comments:

JUSIPER said...

I know someone else who does that! Saddly, the consequence is that I miss out on a lot of important mail that's addressed to me.

Anonymous said...

What a horrible person, that one is! But I'll advise him / her to make a New Year resolution per D's example. L.