Friday, October 9, 2009

Silverfish made me scream.

The other day like 9pm or so I went to go take a bath and read my Jeffrey Dahmer conversion book, and I noticed that the window ledge was sooty since I always leave the window in the bathroom cracked, and I haven't cleaned/dusted in the couple months.

So, I moistened my cleaning sponge that I had gotten out from under the sink, and as I was wiping up the dirt, I noticed something move, and it was this huge silverfish that had been sitting somewhere among the soot, so I hadn't noticed it.

I screamed something like "aah!" and then, "Fuck!", and then the silverfish fell off the ledge into the dry part of the bottom of the the filling-bathtub, so I got the sponge and killed it.

That night, too, when I was reading, I saw something moving across the rug, and it was a small silverfish, and I killed it with some ILL paperwork that I keep in my book as a bookmark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get some fresh Thyme!!!