Thursday, September 3, 2009

Two household accidents: Dental floss, bee.

1) I don't have any plug in my bathroom sink since the underlying contraption that pushes the plug rusted out and the janitor couldn't fix it without replacing the whole sink or something, so he just took it out, but the other night when my dental floss had fallen into the little dispenser and I had to pry it apart, the dental floss dispenser broke open all of a sudden, and the little spool of dental floss flew off went right down the drain, and if I lean over the sink, I can see it sitting there like 6 inches straight down.

2) The other morning when I was reading Greek over breakfast, as always, a bee flew in the window - the screen broke, and I removed it and never had it replaced since this way I can access the window ledge and can make sun tea there - so I cupped my hand and batted it out the window with one well-placed strike. Only, it flew in again and I batted it again, and it immediately fell to the floor and started writhing around since its wing was fucked up or something, so I had to turn around and kill it, only like one minute after being self-satisfied at saving its life.

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

The important thing is that you're flossing. Murderer.