Monday, June 8, 2009

Rot 2.

I had to call the building maintenance man again the other day. The contraption that puts the plug in your bathroom sink up and down rusted through and broke off, so my plug was stuck there. So, the maintenance man worked it out with a boxcutter, asked if I ever really used the plug in my sink, and when I told him no, he threw the plug in the trash, and said not to worry, and they wouldn't replace it since you'd have to tear out and replaced the whole sink, and it wouldn't interfere with my use of the bathroom.

Now, when I put the water on, the water falls out of the faucet and right into the drain, and it makes a funny sound.

The other night I had a dream that I was in my kitchen and the fridge door was open and the fridge was empty, but there was all this moisture sitting on the sides and it was really dark and humid inside, though not moldy.

I think I had this dream since there's a lot of ice building up in my freezer, and the past few days I've been thinking of defrosting my fridge before I go on vacation.

No comments: