Monday, June 22, 2009

A Coffee Can for You (69 of 77): Jewel Classic Roast.

I got this one night when I met my one Dutch friend downtown to go see a hunting-themed art exhibit opening, and then we were going to go get a drink, but he needed to work one more hour on a disseration chapter to get it out to his advisor, so he set up at a starbucks and I went to a local Jewel to look for coffee cans:


I got this one and one other one, but I can't remember which, now. Maybe it was the Hills Bros. can? Or, maybe I looked at the Maxwell House cans when I was at Jewel and knew that maybe I didn't have one of those, either (I still don't, it's on my acquisitions list).

Maybe I should start a tagging system of when and where I got each can, but the trouble is that my collection is too big now to do that, and that that would be a little much.

No comments: