Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Old e-mail / Pimple.

I forgot, I got this e-mail from my mom almost a week ago under the subject line "At work 'till 8":

Hi Guy!

[Your one friend's mother who smokes a lot and sweeps around the house wearing a muu-muu] says she really enjoyed the book (Mormon, biography?) you recommended to her.

Snow storm starting tonight............10-14 inches of snow and blowing and drifting........yoy, yoy, yoy!

[...]

Love Mom

Also, last night when I was brushing my teeth, I noticed on my lower left forearm a bright pink spot almost like a burn, and then I realize it was a pimple nestled in my arm hair that had so much gunk in it that it raised and reddened a patch around it with like a 3cm diameter, so I went in and popped it, and like about two pinhead's worth of gunky shit burst out and sat on top of where the pimple was, and then when I wiped that away and squeezed some more, a little oil and blood oozed out, and after I wiped that off, like two minutes later a bead of oil and blood was just sitting on top of where the pimple was.

2 comments:

JUSIPER said...

I didn't know you could pop ringworm.

el blogador said...

I think ringworm is a fungus. But, this wasn't in a ring.