Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Coffee Can for You (37 of 63): Parade Coffee.

I still remember when I got this coffee can:



It was when me and my one Italian friend stopped off at a convenience store to get some water to sober up after that 4th of July cookout and fireworks at our other friend's parents' house in the northern suburbs -- they're all Polish, we drank a lot -- and I browsed the coffee section like I always do, and I found this can, which I had never seen before though I've been going to stores that sell parade shit for years.

Since then, I've seen this can elsewhere. Another one of my friends when she was over to my house once remarked how she like that amid all my cool coffee cans from all over, I had just sitting there this Parade brand coffee can.

The way the label is set up, it reminds me of the playing card-guards from "Alice in Wonderland" for some reason.

No comments: