Friday, August 8, 2008

A Coffee Can for You (36 of 63): Sultan Coffee.

This is one of my more interesting cans, though for all its interestingness I don't like it probably as much as I should, for some reason:



I find it odd that it says it's Greek style, since the Greeks got Greek coffee from the Turks who got it from the Arabs, but the back of the can is in Arabic, so you think the English on the front of the can would say "Arabic coffee" if anything, but it doesn't:



I got this can in Detroit like two years ago when I was visiting my grandparents and took my grandfather shopping. That was same shopping trip where all he got was five boxes of Depends and a 20-lb. pork roast that was on sale, and my dad was like, "He'll need all those Depends after he finishes off that pork roast."

No comments: