Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Coffee Can for You (3 of 63): French Market Coffee and Chicory.

This is one of the New Orleans-themed coffee cans:



I don't quite get what relation it has to the coffee at Cafe du Monde; I think it's just made in New Orleans and is trying to rip off the reputation of the famous cafe without infringing on their copyright or whatever the fuck you call it, though the picture of the building on the front can't be anything other than the Cafe du Monde.

Oddly, this coffee is sold in more places that the actual Cafe du Monde coffee, I think.

Also, the one time I was in New Orleans, it was like Sunday 3pm and from where I was in line with all the tourists at the Cafe du Monde, I could see three hookers without even trying, which makes you wonder how many were out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The coffee at Cafe du Monde also has chicory in it.