Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Coffee Can for You (16 of 63): Alto Grande Super Premium Coffee.

This is the coffee can that started it all, since I got it from a friend as a gift along with a nice stovetop Italian espresso maker, which last thing has become my standard 'wedding and baby' gift for my marrying friends and my friends who have begun to pop them out:



After I drank the coffee, the can was kind of neat, so I saved it and put some shit in it, and after that I kept trying different brands to see what coffee I liked best, and now I'm up till 63 cans and what can I say, without knowing it, I had a coffee can collection. To think that I had stoppped collecting books since they're heavy and expensive and piss me off when I move, but the collector in me kept collecting it without my realizing it.

I still give this can a place of honor, by the way; it's the only can I still store shit in - in this case, laundry tokettes for the communal washer and dryer in my building's basement (my Croatian landlady doesn't want machines that take quarters since she doesn't want anyone coming in and breaking in to get at them for the money).

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

This is allegedly very high grade.