Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two things -- One thing I forgot; another thing about the black neighborhood bar.

So, I forgot --

When I was having that long conversation with the law school students, the one who liked to pee standing up in her youth was saying about how this one girls she knows from the law school's parents were really open about their having sex to their kids all their lives, and on vacations they would tell their kids to go keep occupied and be like to them, "We need some time alone to have sex."

She said, too, that the parents are now in their 60s, and when they visited their daughter a few weeks ago, they were having coffee together and planning their day and all of a suddent the parents started looking bored and a bit distracted, and then their mom turned to the girl and was like, "Honey, could you go find something to do for 45 minutes or so? Your father and I want to go have sex."

Also, I went to the black neighborhood bar again last night, since I had overdue plans to go meet a friend and that's where we ended up. While we were there talking, the two black men in their 40s seated next to my friend at the bar both pulled brass knuckles out of their pockets and compared them for a good ten, fifteen minutes, only my friend didn't notice since she was turned more turned me and kind of had her back to them.

Plus, one pulled out one of those mini-guns that some people call a pea-shooter, and showed it to the other guy, then they both went out back in the alley to have a smoke.

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

What a weird bar.