Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Catchphrase / Car Crashes / Hookah Lounge.

I was thinking yesterday of this one thing my dad says a lot, "He doesn't know shit from Shinola!"

Some people I was talking with yesterday were talking about car crashes. This one guy's friend hit two deer at once in Minnesota, and when he got out to call the tow truck and the police, his car frame started on fire and the whole car actually burned.

The other guy, who's from Egypt, was saying that the worst care damage he's ever seen is this one car that hit a camel and was completely totalled, with the hood being driven into the front seat.

The hookah lounge owners near me continued to be assholes when I was there last night. Like a year ago there was a limited power outage in my neighborhood and they weren't affected, so I grabbed my laptop and went there and bought some tea and dicked around online for a bit, but the place started filling up and the owners cut the wireless so I'd leave. Yesterday when I was in there I bought one large herbal tea and then got a refill of hot water -- I trash-talk those folks every chance I get; and I'm not giving them money -- and they had these free Turkish chewy candies on the counter, so I got one of each flavor right in front of the owner, cherry and apple and melon and strawberry. The cherry was absolutely fantastic, so I went to get another, but the owner had put the bowl of free candy under the counter so I couldn't have anymore, the jackass.

No comments: