Saturday, June 4, 2022

Sudden huff, at a pizza place.

The other week after going to pick up some books at the university library in the college town that I now live in, it was getting late, so I decided to pop into this one "slice of pizza" place that's on my way home and that I've stopped through one time before.

The one (masked) (younger middle-aged) (fat) (hispanic) (male) employee in the place was busy standing behind the pizza-making service table and was like, "Hey, it'll be a minute," so I just kind of stood around and chilled and looked at their menu and then at the toppings on their pizzas that they all had on display on those tall multi-tier pizza display rack things that places like that always have set up behind plexiglass.

Then, after a few minutes, while the one guy was still making pizzas, this (maskless) (fat) (middle-aged) (white) lady with (matte) (dirty blonde) hair steps out from somewhere in the back, comes up to the counter, coughs once into her (gloveless) hand, and is like, "What can I do for you?".

So, I just stood there a few seconds and then was like, "You just coughed into your hand and I'm uncomfortable with that sanitation, so I think I'm going to leave now," and I just turned around and walked out the door.

No comments: