Friday, October 1, 2021

Resthome resident request.

A few weeks ago at the resthome, the one resident who I taught sudoku to called the front desk and asked me to come to her room to help her with something, even though she wasn't on my list of people who I was supposed to be helping that day.

And, I get there, and she has a folded up newspaper with a wordsearch face up, and she's like, "Help me find the word 'RAMP,' I don't think it's in there."

And, I stayed there like ten minutes, but I couldn't find the word 'RAMP,' even though I searched through the wordsearch horizontally line-by-line looking at the Ps, and then vertically line-by-line looking at the Ms.

And, I showed her a diagonal RAMI that I found and a vertical RAEMP, and about the RAEMP, she was like, "I found that one, too."

Then, she was like, "I don't think it's in there," and she said that she was going to look up the answers for that one the next day, to see what was in there.

No comments: