Friday, June 4, 2021

Generational gap: Jello jigglers.

One thing that I realized in the aftermath of my making Pama jello shots and whatnot for my mini-celebration with my one assisted living client and her (lesbian) sister is that "jello jigglers" isn't some thing that everyone knows.

My client confessed to me that she didn't know what it was when I had first mentioned it, and she said her sister had earlier said the same thing to her, like, "What the heck is that?", after I had mentioned to her that I'd be making some as a cooking experiment.

So, I'm guessing that though I thought that jello jigglers have always been a thing, that maybe they were actually the product of a marketing campaign of my youth, and so my client and her (lesbian) sister missed out on that due to a generation gap and so that's why they didn't know anything about them?

That said, my client really liked the Pama jello jigglers, and just like me she thinks they're better than the jello shots.

No comments: