Thursday, December 26, 2019

I found a glove.

The other week when I was working at the home of my one assisted living client with disabilities, I went to go take out the trash and recycling, and there I found a glove sitting on the pavement of the parking lot right outside the backdoor of the apartment building.

It was a black and kind of nice-ish ski glove type of glove, and it seemed kind of new, so I brought it back inside the building and I left it inside the small main floor foyer on a table that's between a couple of chairs that I've never seen anyone sit in, though sometimes people leave packages on the table for people to pick up.

I hope the person who lost the glove looks for it and sees it there, before a cleaning person or whoever sees it there and takes it away and chucks it.

No comments: