Friday, September 27, 2019

A sighting of the reclusive cat.

The other week at the resthome, I bumped into the one resident who has the cat who likes to hide and who we couldn't find that one time, and he invited me to come into his apartment and see his cat, since she had been out lately and I could probably see her.

So, I went in with him and walked in, and he laughed and said wouldn't it be funny if his cat wasn't there at all again and I thought he was crazy, and I said that that would be hilarious if he was just some crazy guy who had a cat carrier and bowls out and whatnot and everything and who every time people came by he said his cat was hiding, and he got a chuckle out of that.

Then, we finished passing through his apartment's main room and went into the second room, and there his cat was sitting on the couch in there and she was looking at me as I walked in, then she hopped off, slowly walked forward, looked at me, and then turned around and went back to where she had been sitting.

"That's all you're going to get," the one resident was like, laughing.

No comments: