Thursday, August 30, 2018

Another story of the resthome: Talk of Stormy Daniels.

The one retired doctor thought that it was the best thing in the world that I went with a friend to go see Stormy Daniels, and now we always joke about her.

So like one time when he was coming out after a shower and I asked if I should go pull the blinds down and he said no, I was like, "Okay, give the neighbors a show if you want to, Stormy."

And, another time when his wife was saying that he was walking at a restaurant with his walker and something happened since he moved a certain way and so his pants fell down in front of everyone and she was so embarrassed, I was like, "But that's just Stormy being Stormy."

The other week, I was going to help him get ready for bed, too, and I was going into his bedroom from the bathroom to go put his dirty pants in the laundry, when out of the bathroom he fires his shirt after me.

"Way to go Stormy!", I was like, and I walked over to go pick it up, and there he was shirtless on the toilet.

And, he pointed at his man-boobs to me and was like, "I have tits too, but hers are bigger."

No comments: