Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Weird energy.

Energy's been weird among a lot of people a few major times the past few months.

At the one major academic conference I used to go to back in late November, people felt things were off, at the same time that a lot of Facebook friends were feeling stressed out over the GOP tax bill and were saying shit like "Post pictures of kittens and puppies, please!".

When I told one co-worker my (positive) campaign slogan during this time period because she had been asking me about my campaign, she started crying out of nowhere.

After New Year's, too, one day was like that too, where it was gray out and I felt off and then there was weird oddness on the subway, and when I got in to work with my one client at home care, she and the other caregiver felt that same way as well.

The other caregiver thinks that there's a lot of unhappiness and people are sensing it in others and feeding off it, and it just depresses the atmosphere everywhere.

"A change is coming," she was like.

She also thinks that some people who voted for Trump now regret it, and they're feeling guilt and getting angry at others to make themselves feel better, in a projection kind of thing.

I saw one political strategist say that a lot of people who were swayed to vote for Trump just want the drama to end, and I think that's part of this, too?

No comments: