Monday, July 17, 2017

A dream of my friends the swingers.

The other week I dreamt -

I'm standing in line outside a ticket box office between two doors opening into a theater, and I see the swingers coming up behind me, very well-dressed as if going to some elegant event.

I'm fortunately carrying the copy of this one book about the evolutionary biology of animal mating that I wanted to recommend to the swinger woman, so I pull it out to show her, and she's interested, but a bit busy and they move to go into an alternate entrance to the theater, to wherever glamorous they were going, not brusquely or anything, but just because it was an odd moment for me to bring that up to them.

. . .

(I actually had been reading a book like that, and had been meaning to email the swinger woman to recommend it to her, since it's the kind of thing she'd like.)

No comments: