Friday, June 17, 2016

A story of my one (straight) friend who's into BDSM.

So, one of my other convention-going colleagues told me his school and area, and as soon as he said that, I was like, "Oh, that's funny, a friend of mine applied for that job, I think!".

"Who's your friend?', he's like, and as soon as I said the name of my one (straight) friend who's into BDSM (though of course I didn't say he was into BDSM), it turns out that he knows him, since they both went to the same regional conference when they were both getting their Ph.Ds.

"My phone is dying," he was like, "But we have to get a picture together at some point and send it to him."

Then, he was also like, "And I'll have to tell you the story of the first time I met him, though he hates that."

Much later, then, after a bunch of us went out for drinks, he finally was like, "So, I should tell you that story about how I met [my one (straight) friend who's into BDSM's first name]," and he laughed.

"Man, he really gets embarrassed by this," he was like, chuckling to himself, and then he began telling the story.

So, I guess a bunch of them met at a conference, and they got hammered with a(n Argentine) friend and went to drink at a bar with bad service, and since they couldn't get the bartender's attention and were sitting by the tap, the (Argentine) guy started putting their glasses under the tap and flicking it and pulling them all free beers, until they finally got caught and thrown out of the bar.

After that, they get back to the hotel, and one of them is like, "Let's go for the Jacuzzi!", and they get into an argument with the (Indian) manager, who tells them that the Jacuzzi is closed, but somehow they end up getting into the room with the Jacuzzi and into their bathing suits and all hanging around in the Jacuzzi together.

So, there's like four of them, this guy, my friend, the Argentine, and this other colleague of theirs who is gay, and as the (gay) guy and my one (straight) friend who's into BDSM start talking, they both discover they're into BDSM.

"[My one (straight) friend who's into BDSM's first name] is into S and M," he broke out of the story to tell all of us, lowering his voice confidentially and matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, I know," I was like, and at that one of the other people asked what S and M is.

"Sadomasochism," he was like.

"Oh," they were like.

Then, he continued on.

So, after the gay guy and my one friend discovered they're both into BDSM, they pretty soon get out of the Jacuzzi and disappear into the nearby changing room, and all of a sudden the 2 guys left in the Jacuzzi start hearing THUMP (scream and moan of the gay guy) - THUMP (scream and moan of the gay guy) - THUMP (scream and moan of the gay guy).

After a bit of that, they both come out, and the gay guy's arm is all bruised, and his hand is cut up and bleeding.

"His hand was bleeding?", I was like.  "Fucked up."

"Yeah," he was like, "But I think it was from leaning against the radiator."

Then, he began talking about something else.

"So that's the story?", I was like.

"Yeah," he was like.

"Interesting," I was like.  "I was waiting for the Indian manager to catch everyone."

"No," he was like.  "We got done in the Jacuzzi and left."

No comments: