Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Developments at my Bar Job (4 of 4): The Heavy-hitting Moroccan.

One of my coworkers is this (heavyset) (middle-aged) Moroccan guy who used to be a Rai (sp.?) singer and has lived in the U.S. for like a decade or so.

Once during training on the day when we had a beer tasting and people were chugging the extra samples that had been set out but weren't drunk because some people had flaked and not come, we had divided doing closing duties and I was cleaning the men’s bathroom and he came in to take a piss.

Somehow, he changed the subject to how in Morocco people are more sophisticated and that though he doesn’t say it much here since people wouldn’t understand, he’s bisexual, though “always in the active role”, and that just like “it takes a woman to know how to eat pussy,” it can be hard for a guy to get a good blowjob.

Then, he stopped the conversation and looked me in the eye and gave a slow, purposeful wink.

I continued sweeping and tried to say G-dd-ss knows what else, and as soon as I could I exited the bathroom to go dump the dustpan.

On my first day working, too, he started talking about getting Christmas presents for his eight year old daughter and slid into bitching about his ex-wife, and then he said that to fuck with him she had been texting with his daughter and she had mentioned him to his daughter and had sent her a picture of a rainbow flag.

“What a bitch,” he was like.  “Though it’s true I’m bisexual.”

And, at that, he stopped the conversation and looked me in the eye and gave me a slow, purposeful wink.

I can’t figure out whether that last story is true, or it's just something that he pulled out of his ass to raise with me in order to try to get me to blow him (and if so was he so drunk off beer samples during the first conversation that he couldn’t remember that he used the same lines with me?).

In any case, I LOVE MY JOB.

My coworkers are so much more interesting than most academics and beat the hell out of them.

No comments: