Sunday, December 6, 2015

Odd dream of things decaying, with variations.

I pick up an old pair of comfortable (black) tennis shoe and see that they're falling open down the soles, they’ve worn so thin.

And when I pick them up, the shoes' soles falls outward, and it almost seems like they split apart into two pairs of two separate shoes with full-size soles, but joined together up at the top.

As I lower them, they merge back more into one pair, but as I raise them again, they seem to spread out more into almost two.


I do that several times and am confused, and am unable to decide if I was wearing very fashionable avant-garde black tennis shoes that looked as if they were two pairs the entire time I’ve had those shoes, but for some reason I only just realized that fact now.

No comments: