Sunday, October 20, 2013

New recipes.



When I was tupperwaring up spices in my new kitchen – the kitchen in my new place doesn’t have a lot of cabinets; it has a lot of drawers and open shelving, so I bought larger see-through tupperware containers to store spices and pastas and stuff in – I came across some madras curry powder and some turmeric that I had boughten, in order to experiment with making vegetable curries.

I looked up some potato-pea curry recipes on the net, and tried out a simplified one at home, which turned out to be quite good.

I’d come home at night and have a bite out of the container of it in the fridge, it was so good!

Though, I let it boil just a little bit too long, and the sauce got too thickened up from evaporation and disintegrating potatoes, which is too bad, since it’s nice to have the curry sauce seep through the rice that you put it on.

No comments: