Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Roaches.

After those 2 roach sightings - one on the edge of my sink; another behind the edge of my sink counter - and finding out from other tenants that roaches had started appearing after one apt. on my floor got renovated, I bought a pack of roach motels and set them all around my apartment.

Like 2 weeks after I did that, I came home at night, and there was a roach sitting out on the front of my stove.

I went to smack it, and it tried to scurry, but moved slowly.

Like 2 days after that, I came home at night, and there was a roach sitting out at the edge of the tile by the kitchen area in my studio.

I went to smack it, and it tried to scurry, but moved slowly.

Like a few weeks after that, I was raising the blinds in my dining room area around 8am, and I noticed a roach on the lower wall.

I went to smack it, and it tried to scurry, but moved slowly, though it did get on the floor before I smacked it.

I think the roaches are moving slowly since they all got some of the poisoned bait, and it had fucked with their nervous system or whatever it is that insects have.

No comments: