Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Another dream of things that are slightly wrong.

Like a month ago, when I was in a new bar talking to the (Colombian) (old) (male) bartender and had to ask the bar's name, he went in back and got a 2012 calendar for me and gave it to me...

The pictures on the calendar were scenic pictures of Mexico, and it says prominently the bar's name everywhere.

Because I hate to waste anything, and the pictures are kind of nice, I rearranged my refrigerator magnets and hung it up on my fridge.

But, because I'm neurotic, I also took a pen and crossed out every date up until the day I hung it up; if I had left the months behind the current one blank, it seemed to me like it would have been bad luck.

Then, like a week later, I had a dream that I was standing in front of my fridge and flipping through the pages of the calendar, only to notice that I had gone too far crossing days off, and had crossed them off well into the current month and beyond.

Then, I woke up.

No comments: