Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Eccentricity.

So on Thursday I stayed out late barhopping then seeing a friend's band then more barhopping, which sucked since I had an 8am Hebrew quiz on Friday (like I do every Friday).

So, after less than 3 hours of sleep, I went in and took my quiz (I kind of blanked at the letters at first and couldn't read them, but it turned out all right).

Then, I went deep in the stacks of the main library, pulled out a sleep mask, and slumped over a table and slept in till 1pm.

I had dreams of undergrads congregating around me and talking, and someone sitting next to me and setting up a laptop and me barking at her and telling that I was trying to sleep.

It was only when I woke up that I realized that that was all in my dream, and the space I had envisioned that in was nothing like the space where I had gone to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

or was it??

el blogador said...

It was a dream! The space I had pictured in my head is nothing like the one where I went to sleep.