Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meat and Coats.

1) Yesterday I was cutting up stew beef to make beef barley soup, and I got really nauseated and had to go lay down and put my legs up to keep from fainting... I hadn't had lunch, had already had habanero peppers sauteeing near me, and the room was really hot, so I think that contributed to it. I started cutting again after everything seemed fine, but then I felt faint again, so I just fired in the last three (big) pieces of meat.

2) Whenever I wear my overcoat, a ton of people (both men and women) catch my eyes and smile at me. I wonder if it's because people think I'm rich? I have another gray coat that's very nice and upscale, but people never flirt with me when I'm in that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What color is the overcoat?

el blogador said...

black, like my coffee.